ziwa aw 2017bb member 20165 star wedding directoryss approvedbwp serenabelief awwd award 2016


Russian citizens wishing to marry in Italy, will need a Nulla Osta which can be obtained at the Russian Embassy in Italy, they will need to submit the following documents:

- 2 original Russian Passports, one for internal use and the other for use abroad

- Original Birth Certificate

- If you have been married before, you will have to submit your previous marriage certificates: Divorce Decree or Death certificate.

- If documents bear different names, you must show the document in which you can see that you have officially changed.

The couple must apply for a Nulla Osta in person, no one else can access the consulate if not the couple themselves, for further information please visit: http://www.ambrussia.com/